Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Invader: surface K-C56

I'm hard at work on the book right now, and I'm excited by every other page I complete. To me, a far better book than the first.

The story actually kicks off from exactly where Invader ended. So now we get a look at the battle on space station Augusta, what happens to Rhozeo at vector X, and the nature of Hassan's next mission.

Unlike the first book, Invader: surface K-C56 will be a more action packed read. Infact, even the prologue is an action run.

So if you read the first book and you thought there should have been more action, you're in for loads of it in this sequel, and a few good suprises and unraveling to go with it.

I don't want to reveal much anyway. I'm quite positive surface K-C56 will be out this year, I'll let you know as soon as I'm done and my publisher has provided a publication date.

No comments: